Dr. Gerald Mastaw Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Mastaw Jr?

Posted on September 13th, 2016

DR Mastaw is treating me for multiple spinanal issues. I had a Nevro HF10 Spinal Cord Stimulator implanted in my lower back. He was great with the procedure and all after care. Plus with other pain issues .

carrying

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr Mastaw and Julie were very kind I am work comp. They showed they cared and have done there best for me. Even with there hands tied

Very Compassionate Doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Great Doctor very compassionate.

Best pain management experience throughout the years

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr Mastaw & Julie both sit down with me and actually listen. I know pain management can be a field full of legalities, but with them, I am not made to feel like a criminal. He does everything he can to help relieve a patient's pain. My input has also been taken into consideration. Everyone in his office is kind and considerate. Phone calls are returned the same day. He has even worked with when I feel I have emergencies. I'm very happy to have him as my physician.

Caveat Emptor - If you get referred to this physician, get a second opinion!

Posted on February 5th, 2015

This physician is arrogant, condescending, and treats patients with pain issues more like drug addicts and parolees than patients in need of help. He spends very little time during visits and seems more concerned about DEA rules than patient care. The office takes as long as three days to return phone calls and the staff is uncaring and unprofessional.

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Doctor Matsaw has a God Syndrome. His office visit is cold, uncaring, and doesn't last longer then 40 seconds. He speaks in a condescending manor. I have been in the care of pain management physicians for more than 10 years and have never been made to feel as uncomfortable as he made me feel. If you are looking for a caring Doctor; keep looking.

Posted on April 15th, 2017