Dr. Gerald Mcintosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Mcintosh?

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

he is about 30mins to and hour late

no compassion

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Mcintosh is totally lacking in the one thing necessary to be a good physician: compassion.

Mother of Melissa Noel Gallaher

Posted on April 7th, 2014

My opinion of Dr. McIntosh is dung. I would not take my dying animal to this doctor. To me he is very evil. I would stay as far away from this man as possible.

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

Dr. Mcintosh is rude and incredibly arrogant. He is frequently wrong, but never in doubt.

Extremely impressed!

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I started seeing Dr McIntosh when my former neurologist decided after 12+ years of treating me that medicare & medicaid didn't pay her enough to see me. I am very impressed with the time he has spent with me & his obvious concern & caring for me not only as a patient, but also as a person. His office staff - Victoria & Theresa has gone "above & beyond" to see that I have received the care I need. GREAT DOCTOR!!

Dr. McIntosh is AWESOME

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I have been seeking treatment for my son from Dr. McIntosh for the last 22 years. My son who had UNCONTROLLED seizures was just 5 years old when I met Dr. McIntosh on the second visit to the PVH ER. I had previously had my son seen in SEVERAL states by some of the TOP RATED Neurologists, and they were not able to diagnose or control the seizures. Dr. McIntosh has for the last 22 years been the ONLY neurologists who has effectively assisted me with controlling my son's seizures and my son has been seizure free for the last 18 years. I love Dr. McIntosh, my son loves him. I will and have driven over 1000 miles to bring my son back to this doctor while we lived elsewhere for a few years. In my opinion, Gerald McIntosh is the BEST. In 1995 I was in a car accident, after 6 months of dealing with doctors who could not make a diagnoses of my condition from the car accident, I called Dr. McIntosh's office and went into see him as a patient. He was able to tell me what he felt my diagnoses was, ran some tests which confirmed his hunch and told me what treatments were available. The day I went to see him, I had lost all ability to write, or use my left arm and hand. Today, 15 years later, I have full use and am pain free, medication free because of Dr. McIntosh. Again, in my opinion, he is the BEST TOP Neurologist I have ever met, and I have met many top names in the industry. I hope he never retires, or at least leaves a well detailed book for whoever will TRY to fill his shoes.

Good Dr

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr Mc is a very caring Dr he would do whatever it takes to make your life better. I do agree with one of the rating about his Neruo phyc side kick this is someone you need to streer clear of.

Posted on March 4th, 2011

Excellent doctor! Had my seizure type diagnosed and treatment plan in place on the first visit. Thanks for helping me get my life back.

Not able to control his Neuropsychologists

Posted on June 13th, 2010

Gerold is old too old he forgot what we talked about in the last appt and never follows through with what he promisses. He hired a Kid psychologist that dose not know it from apple butter. We called him the little psychologist that thought he could... I think I can I think I can well he couldn't and just waited our money and time. save your money time and life just go to Craig hospital in denver

Posted on October 5th, 2017