Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald B Miley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
Just cxld surgery due to this arrogant CRUEL , RUDE man. How is he still practicing at the baptist? Surgery was two days. From now for infected hip for my mom and we love Ortho surgeon but had to cxl surgery . His calling my mom she every min then "she has dementia" "let me quiz you" he said to her . I have called our family lawyer and the baptist should be ASHAMED to employ him. It actually should be zero stars as a hospital that employs him no one should go to STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN he should lose his license
This is one of the most ARROGANT and CONDESCENDING person I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure to meet. Told us our insurance "sucked" and that there were no other options than the one HE came up with for treatment. Then had the nerve to tell us he was trying to accommodate us. Ask to get another doctor FAST. Gave him one star but he really is a negative 12
Dr. Miley is supposed to be very good. I found him to be standoffish and arrogant. I did not feel like he listened to what I was saying or feeling. His diagnosis was ultimately correct but if you are looking for a doctor who you feels takes your whole picture into account when diagnosing, find someone else.
Dr. Miley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Monmouth Medical Center
Dr. Gerald B Miley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiley Davidson Medical Associates, 125 Parker Hill Ave Ste 308, Roxbury Crossing, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerald B Miley in this video.
Dr. Gerald B Miley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roxbury Crossing, MA.