Dr. Gerald W Newman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald W Newman?

Great doctor & surgeon

Exceptional Care and Wonderful Staff

I recently had a Basal Cell removed by Dr. Newman and i simply cannot express how impressed i was with the process from beginning to end. It was in a rather prominent place on my chest and Dr. Newman did an outstanding job and the scar is barely visible after just several weeks. His demeanor is so comforting and i felt completely at ease. The office staff is also so professional and kind. I can recommend his practice in the highest regard no reservations!

Excellent Doctor

The past two years my wife has seen three different dermatologist for what I thought was a black head in her shoulder. I kept telling the doctors it was getting bigger. All they recommended was over the counter products. Turns out, it was a cyst in her shoulder that had grown to the size of an eyeball. Thank God it was non-cancerous. Please go to Dr. Newman he is a very caring and professional doctor. he explains everything.

He did nothing even though there was a scaly red spot on my face that I'm sure is a skin cancer. He was over bearing and kept moving into my personal space. I was uncomfortable with him and will never return.

The Perfect Balance

Professional, talented, attentive, and wise...what more would you want from your dermatologist? Just right.

This doctor saved my life!!

I went to see him because of rashes I recently developed. He examined them and had some tests done and asked to see me two days later. By that time I had blood seeping through my skin. He ordered me to report directly to the ER where I was diagnosed with Lyme disease and almost non-existent platelets.His rapid response resulted in preventing a life-changing degradation in my life.Both my wife and I have nothing but the highest respect for Dr. Newman as person knowledgeable in his specialty and capable of responding when the urgency demands it.

Has Served Me Well

I have no complaints about the service by him or any of his staff. All very professional. Importantly, not a big staff so you see him always and his staff seems to remain with him.

Excellent experience

I do not understand the bad reviews here. My experience was excellent.