The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald A Niedzwiecki has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Gerald A Niedzwiecki has the following 8 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Varicose Veins
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Gerald A Niedzwiecki is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I would highly recommend Dr. Gerry to family and friends. Ifound him to be very through and proficient in his field. I was sent to him by my oncologist for a radio frequency abalation, he immediately told me about the risk involved for my particular case and spoke to my oncologist and all parties agree that it would not be wise to deal with at this time. I found him to be caring and spent time with me. His staff is also efficient and took care of me in a timely manner. Thank you Dr. Gerry and your staff.
The shots I get in the lumbar region for sciatica nerve damage have helped a great deal. My second injection is in a few days and I welcome the relief. I can hardly walk at work right now and I know it will be better soon. Once we learned that my problem was my legs more than anywhere else, I've been doing better.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1990
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Gerald A Niedzwiecki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAi3 Advanced Imaging, 2730 N McMullen Booth Rd Ste 100, Clearwater, FL
Dr. Gerald A Niedzwiecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.