Dr. Gerald Peer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Peer?

Posted on April 1st, 2015

This doctor give s a very courteous and friendly appearance. Over a few years I realized he was doing little to nothing to help diagnose and find relief for my pain situation simply because it was a disease that he was not himself familiar with..he jeapardised my health my disease has spread considerab l y

ie: medicaid

Posted on September 9th, 2014

I go to Dr. Peer's office and the staff has been nothing but nice and extremely helpful. They have gone above and beyond to help me with my situation. I too ask them about medicaid for a friend of mine and there was no laughter just a simple "they are not excepting new patients with medicaid at this time" I don't know who that last person spoke to about it but it could not have been Dr. Peer's office.

MONEY more important than PAIN

Posted on June 27th, 2014

I called this office to schedule as a new patient and told the secretary I had Medicaid and she laughed and said noooooo! I said it was in my hand book that this dr. took Medicaid...more laughter... Well, Im not laughing an Im in extreme pain with 2 fractures in my spinal column. Im grateful now I didn't go to this dr

Great MD, Outstanding Person

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I have been treating with Dr Peer for several years. Without his help, I doubt I could have continued working all this time. He really works with me like a partner in my physical problems. An excellent listener, and always willing to try new methods of pain management to keep me working. I realize that I can be a difficult patient, but his patience and superior medical knowledge help me overcome my fears. He is very careful utilizing pain medication, and prescribes it when needed. He does not over-perscribe. He is an exceptional MD but on a personal note, I've never met a better man. Do not hesitate to consult with him if you're looking for a pain management physician. One more thing, his office staff is always pleasant and helpful. This is a great professional medical practice.

Posted on August 10th, 2009