Dr. Gerald D Peiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald D Peiser?

put me at ease

I was scared to death heading into a big surgery (total hysterectomy including my tubes and ovaries plus lymph nodes!), but he spent so much time making me feel comfortable, the nurses complained he was making us late! I went in for my surgery, and the next thing I remember is eating dinner about 10 hours later, with only a small amount of pain from that huge surgery!

best care ever!!

I was critically hurt after a pickup truck ran over me. Although I don't remember most of the next 6 weeks, I've been told by the staff at John C. Lincoln hospital that the trauma surgeon (Dr. Levison) and Dr. Peiser especially pulled my life from death's door and gave me another chance. I have been told that I was basically dead, with no blood pressure and no heart beat, but dr. pieser refused to let me die, keeping my heart going while dr. levison put me back together. I can never fully express my gratitude, but perhaps this will go a little ways towards that goal.

Dr. Gerald D Peiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.