Dr. Gerald Price Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Price?

Gerald Price

Posted on May 7th, 2009

Very nervous timid doctor. Abrupt. Has only one of doing things. Does not listen to the patient. Nor makes an effort to listen to patient and give them choices of treatment. Its either his way or the highway and you get only 30 day emergency care upon leaving as reported by the staff which is abrupt and hangs up. Seems to have more problems than most his patients. Prescribes medicine and says only 2 patients have ever had a bad re-action. But I doubt he ever does blood work to check to see if they take the medicine. Last visit I went in he prescribed a water pill with out running any tests to see if I needed one. His first prescription was linsipril which I told the physchiatrist I was not taking so he knew. But continued and rushed me out the door. Prescribing yet another drug without giving me choices or alternatives. I think thats when the doctor cross's the line and assumes full responsibilty for your health so if something goes wrong it makes him a sueable doctor because he took the freedom of choice away from you to decide what makes you feel best. He sent me to a cardiolgist who reduced his dose to the minimun on the linsinipril. I asked him what it would it do. He said I may feel a slight tickle or cough. So basically he knew it made you cough but prescribed it anyway knowing their are many choices in blood pressure medications that don't have such side effects. They don't seem to country folk flush the bad medicine and never tell the doctor. I'm trying to avoid that so I'm not contributing to the tons of medicine and waste and high cost of healthcare by finding choices that work with minimal side effects. So DR. Price you should do more to monitor your patients to see if they are actually taking the crap you prescribe and give them choices and let them choose what works best for them. Everyone is not the same and all medicines do not work the same for all patients.

Posted on May 7th, 2015