Dr. Gerald Radlauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Radlauer?

UGG

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Yawns like your boring him, ignores your issues, its all in your head, lectures you every time about smoking, I understand, we all know smoking is not good for anyone but, I could have a broken toe and its cause I smoke. forgot that I had a surgery, ordered a member of my family a CT and said who ordered that for you. WE SAID YOU DID. messing up on your scripts. UGG its almost hilarious but its not its your health. Getting very disappointed lately I dread going there anymore.

Staff is rude

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Had to wait 5 weeks and he didn't show up. Next appointment was 6 weeks wait. Got a new doc.

Don't be a terrible human being.

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

I have been a patient for 10 years. He used to be a great doctor. Now his practice is too big. 3 week or more wait to be seen. You're either dead or cured by that point. New staff is rude and are a good reflection of the doctor he has become. You have to wait hours when you do have an appt & redo test due to staff error. Not once but multiple times. I recently had a crisis siduation & he acted like he didn't even know who I was. I've only been your loyal patient for 10 years. Please get back to basics of caring for your patients. As for me, I will find a new doctor.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Very good doctor

excellent doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I recommend Dr. Radlauer to everyone. I never feel rushed when I see him, and he is very thorough. The staff is very nice and will really work to get you in if you're sick.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I have recommended him to a lot of my family and friends he is very good at what he does and you see him not a nurse practitioner and I for one love that.

Disappointed

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Arogant, yawned a lot, blew me off like everything I said was ridiculous.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

He is an excellent and caring physician. I would re4commend Him to anyone.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Great Dr. Who. cares about his patients.

Posted on March 28th, 2013

dr radlauer was good for a while, but recently has dropped the ball. or its rianna his receptionist....2 visits to the doctor trying to get referrals and just found out that this office hasnt even submitted referrals to their crappy horizon medical group (who is a new company with minimal and limited contracted services). so i am wasting time seeing a doctor who is not following thru with referrals. its like they just want to collect the money for the appointment but not put 1 ounce of work behind the bill.

Problematic!

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Recent experience has been problematic! Staff and doctor DO NOT follow through. Dr.tells us that our proven diagnosed disorders are "in our head" and that we make ourselves sick! The specialist doctors we are seeing for our medical problems, have to submit the follow up papers for requested procedures and treatments. Half my family has changed to other doctors. This doctor tells you pain is in your head and patients leave his office without medications or prescriptions that are written wrong or his staff continually blames the pharmacy! I finally had it when this office left me for three months without maintaince medication. He was a very good doctor before BUT I don't know if the problem is doctor or his staff. I get complaints about his staff from pharmacies, other doctors office and the ER room!

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

he is one of those who says it's all in your head...