Dr. Gerald D Rana Jr Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gerald D Rana Jr?

The office wait is usually over an hour to get in to see the doctor, even if you have a set appointment time. He is always rushed and does not take time to listen to your concerns. I recently was having problems with an infection from a bad tooth, even after the tooth was pulled and had some swelling into the lymph nodes in the neck. He would barely examine the concerns addressed. He often forgets what medications I am on and has often failed to review tests with me. I went to my dentist when the problem with my mouth persisted and was placed on stronger antibiotics than Dr. Rana had prescribed for my ears. The infection was in my gum area and going into my sinus cavity. I am much better now after seeing my dentist who took the time examine me for the problem and xray my mouth.