Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald A Ravitz
Dr. Gerald A Ravitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pottsville, PA, with another office in Pottsville, PA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ravitz is affiliated with Schuylkill Medical Center, St Luke Miners Memorial Hospital and Schuylkill Medical Center - East Norwegian Street (formerly Good Sam). Dr. Ravitz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gerald A Ravitz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Gerald A Ravitz has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Gerald A Ravitz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald A Ravitz - Posted on July 8th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ravitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Gerald A Ravitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerald A Ravitz, MD - Urology in Pottsville, PA, in this video.
Dr. Gerald A Ravitz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pottsville, PA.