Dr. Gerald Riess Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Riess?

Arrogant

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Came to see my mom in the hospital. Demanded her to poop in the sink to determine her mental state. When she refused he pulled up his shirt and sang john Jacob Jingleheimershmidt. We called security and found out he was on an acid trip.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

awful dr. spend 60 bucks for nothin. rude staff

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Very disappointed in his staff and the Dr. himself. They have poor care and service. I have been told by him that my condition is not his fault then he left the room. He contradicts his diagnosis regularly and does not follow up properly with my tests that are needed or medications.

Inconsiderate neuro '"specialist"

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Rude and brusque--didn't want to answer even simple questions. Would NEVER go back to this doctor. My mother taught me not to swear in public or I would give my honest opinion.

Poor doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

He's extremely rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend my dog to see him and I don't have one.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Very rude Doctor. He got very aggressive in an angry way when we asked questions. The patient is dealing with a bad diagnosis and he was very rude and uncaring. He just threw up his hands at our questions and waked away.

Should be locked up

Posted on June 27th, 2012

This man is a uncaring quake who does not read your chart our care about your wellbeing he has cause permanent damage and gets payed for it he is a nasty waste of space and not worth the oxygen he use s

Look elsewhere

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

Four weeks before my appointment with Dr. Riess, I was diagnosed with epilepsy and refereed to a neurologist. During the first appointment (which costs about $300-$400), it was apparent that he hadn't read my test results or history. He may be a great doctor, but I felt he didn't want to waste time assessing the previous diagnosis. Following massive side effects (depression) from the medication he prescribed, I sought his help. He didn't offer any solutions and did not even follow up on a potentially dangerous situation. I could relate another unfavorable interaction, but it will begin to sound like I'm just bitter about spending lots of money for sub-par care and support. My intent is only help those in need of medical care to find a neurologist they can trust. Overall, my impression of Dr. Riess is very unfavorable and I highly suggest looking elsewhere for a neurologist.

Posted on December 11th, 2016