Dr. Gerald Robbins Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Robbins?

Dr. Not Recommended

Posted on September 28th, 2010

At my second and final visit to Dr. Robbins, he only validated what I was feeling from my first visit. He treated me like I escaped a mental institute. He tried coax me into believing that I had an illness that my recent test results showed NO activity of. He did not show a bit of care nor concern for my opinions, concerns or thoughts. I am extremely disappointed in the way he treated me. I will not return to that facility and nor do I recommend anyone to see that doctor. He is not in the business for the care of patients. He only wants to create issues in weak minded people so that they return again and again for his own profit.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015