Dr. Gerald Rothman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Rothman?

Compassionate - gentle human being!

Wow! This man walks on water in his field for sure! He has an amazing 'bed-side' manner - compassionate - gentle - never makes you feel you are taking up too much time - explains well and I can go on and on. The first time I went to him, I was barely 40 with just a 'hunch' I need a colon check. I had NO symptoms WHAT so ever. Only a 'hunch'. . BUT I had family history . My mom passed away of colon cancer. He did not make me feel stupid - He agreed to do a colonoscopy and the result was ... a huge pre-cancerous pollup that luckily did not go through the colon wall yet! I told my husband that if I did not come to him with my hunch like I did , I would have possible not seen that next Xmas. Thank G_D Dr. Rothman was sent to me. He told me to warn my sybling to go for colonoscopy. I did so immidiately. She ignored my plea and 4 years later had a huge part of her colon and whole anus removed. He takes what you tell him serious. I have taken my son to him too and again, he did not just do a half half exam. He made sure his answers were backed up with proof. LOVE LOVE this man! What will I / we do when he stops practicing!?? I am already panicking!

The Doctor is excellent, professional and very caring

I was a patient of Dr. ROthman's for over thirty years. Unfortunately I have moved out of the area. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his speciality. He has a great personality, is caring, and most imporant, he is a great physician. I worked in the medical field and know the good from the bad.

Colonoscopy Procedure

Dr. Rothman performed a colonoscopy procedure on me today. It went well (the preparation wasn't a lot of fun but that's the way it is!) and I would definitely recommend Dr. Rothman. The procedure was uneventful and I was in and out of the surgical center in about 2 1/2 hours. I was given Propofol so I was "out" during the procedure. Overall, it was a good experience (as good an experience as a colonoscopy can be) and, thankfully, I don't have to have another one for 7-10 years. I highly recommend Dr. Rothman.

He is a very good Physician

Dr. Rothman is an excellent primary care physician. Doesn't rush you, listens well, responds equally well and is genuinely caring. I have been with him for over 10 years now.

DR. ROTHMAN IS THE BEST. MAKES YOU FEELAT EASE. VERY CARING AND KIND MAN. IS ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR HEALTH.HE KNOWS HIS STUFF, SO YOU KNOW YOUR IN GOOD HANDS WITH DR. ROTHMAN

Seems to be a good and caring doctor with a lot of experience. He gets straight to the point and addresses the patients concerns.He accurately diagnosed my condition and provided an effective treatment plan for it.

Dr. Rothman is the absolute best.