Dr. Gerald T Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald T Russell?

Pathetic, rude staff

Dr. Gerald Russell and his staff, specifically his nurse, Brenda, and the office manager, David Bandy, cannot be trusted. They totally botched on an attempt by Walgreens (and me) to get a prescription refilled. Three days went by after Walgreens called and e-faxed the request. There was no refill or call from Russell's nurse so I went in person to the office four days after the initial request. I was greeted with lies and hostility. They also have not sent all of my records, which I requested a few weeks ago. I was a patient of Russell's for 20 years, but no more. And just now, the receptionist said she can't help me with the records and then hung up on me. There are many better choices for medical care in Farragut.

When you need a great GP, he is the man!

We have been with Dr. Russell for 20 years and love him dearly! He is a great GP and I would not go anywhere else. Easy to talk to staff and get questions answered right away even if you have to call them. They are busy but will get back to you in a timely manner.

Excellent choice. Cares about his patients

poor customer service

Attempting to speak to the doctor or Nancy, his assistant, is nearly impossible via telephone. You have to make an appointment and go to the office to ask a question. I'm changing doctors for this very reason.

Dr. Russell is the most compassionate, empathetic physician that my special needs daughter has encountered. He is the utmost professional, has extensive knowledge and has a gentle bedside manner that we so appreciate. I highly recommend his practice.