Dr. Gerald Schell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Schell?

Great Surgeon, Awful Staff!!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

He is a great surgeon but his office staff is by the worst I've seen in my 30 years in the medical feild. I believe they are the reason my sister has suffered do to not communicating what was going on with her to Dr. SCHELL. They even told her home care nurse, her pharmacy and myself to stop calling. As a result my sister is back in the hospital with yet another infection. Please hire new staff.

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

eXCELLENT SURGEON WITH GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER AND EASY TO TALK TO.

Great surgeon - Nightmare staff

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr. Schell is a very fine surgeon. However, his staff is rude, lacks timely follow up, insurance billing to BCBS is excessively delayed, ignores repeated BCBS patient billing inquiries, could not find my patient records (no record) and response (lack of) to patient employer to assure medical leave is entirely unacceptable. Not sure I would go back for that reason alone.

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Had 2 neck surgeries fusion of 3 disc's and I am pain free, have great mobility of my neck with very little limitation, which is expected, but overall was great and my fears were put to rest with this surgeon. You can't get better. My wife under went 3 back surgeries and is great after.

Posted on October 25th, 2015

Very nice Dr.Takes care of you very well as far as taking to you to get your mind off things while hes checking you over..

Excellent care, excellent results

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr Schell saved my back. He did a fusion of my L5 and today I feel better than I have in years. I was a bit skeptical like anyone is of having back surgery. Everyone always says don't do it, well, I'm glad I didn't wait because my back feels ten times better after the surgery. I had a few nights in the hospital but I walked the day after surgery and was walking a mile 3 days after. I can't tell anyone else what to do but I can only speak of how excellent Dr. Schell was for me. He was diligent, his staff was friendly and most importantly he fixed me. I will be forever grateful to this gifted doctor and am thankful I was able to find him.

fire your staff and get people that care

Posted on November 25th, 2014

His office staff is rude and refuse to help with anything other then taking your money. They dont put all info in your records. I dont think they even care what he says to the paitent listen to dr schell .

Neurosurgeon Gerald Russell Schell

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Back in 2011 a friend told me there was something wrong with her friend she asked me if I knew a neurosurgeon I said yes I asked her where did your friend go to see a neurosurgeon she said Saginaw I said tell your friend it should go back to Saginaw and ask to see neurosurgeon Gerald Schell

Recommended to a friend Jodi when she told me her in law saw this neurosurgeon because of a brain toomer I said Jodi tell your in law to go back to this neurosurgeon to get rid of the brain toomer then she told me what is ring with her grand kid I said tell your daughter to also take your grand kid to this neurosurgeon

Posted on March 25th, 2014

My grandmother has been complaining about something that happened over 13 years ago I said to her if it was not for this neurosurgeon I would not be on this earth over 12 years ago my grandmother's conilogical sister or also say half Nancy had surgery by this neurosurgeon my grandmother kept telling her conilogical sister Nancy what happened over a year before Nancy had surgery

One of the best neuro surgeon

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr. Gerald Schell is one of the best neurosurgeon. Very much satisfied by the conduct of his work

My experience with Great Surgeon - Dr. Schell

Posted on May 29th, 2013

My entire experience with Dr. Gerald Schell and her staff was positive. I am very happy with the back surgery result. Thanks Dr. Schell.

Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in Michigan

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Thank you all so much for all your care and support during my recent Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery. I am very happy with the results. It was immediate relief and I am enormously grateful to him. I would like to highly recommend Dr. Schell