Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Scott
Dr. Gerald Scott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Perth Amboy, NJ, with other offices in Old Bridge, NJ and Edison, NJ . He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and General Surgery. Dr. Scott is affiliated with JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy and Raritan Bay Med Ctr -Perth Amb, Perth Amboy, Nj. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Scott has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Raritan Bay Med Ctr -Perth Amb, Perth Amboy, Nj
51 Years Experience
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Gerald Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gerald Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perth Amboy, NJ.