Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Sigman
Dr. Gerald Sigman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carrollton, TX. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Sigman is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Sigman has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gerald Sigman has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Gerald Sigman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sigman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
51 Years Experience
McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3012 E Hebron Pkwy, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Gerald Sigman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.