Dr. Gerald W Smetana Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gerald W Smetana?

I have had Dr. Smetana as my PCP for 25 years and would not change him for anything. He has wonderful incite, preventative, expertise and manner. If I have a freckle I did not have on previous visit, he sees it! He found breast cancer in me when it did not show on tests twice. He "did not like the feel". That was in 1992 and 2008! I am 76 and cancer free now. His expertise in invaluable. He is soooo preventative-if I do everything he says, I am perfect as well! He is tops!

A great caring Doctor

Dr. Smetana combines the old fashion house call doctor with modern technical expertise. He knows his patients, carefully explains all treatment options and how he has arrived at his recommendations. Always taking the time to insure you understand the treatment and provides access to other resources.