Dr. Gerald Staton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Staton Jr?

Love Dr. Staton!

Posted on April 24th, 2013

He is the most caring, respectful and patient doctor I have ever met. He actually listens to everything you have to say. He makes sure to answer every question you have. He doesn't make you feel like you're just another patient to push out the door. His staff is amazing as well. The practice is incredibly busy! However, you never feel rushed. When I call the office with a question, the staff is always fast with a response. I recommend Dr. Staton very very highly!

Posted on December 6th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Staton several times for a lung condition and he is a very caring doctor. He makes me feel like I'm the most important patient he has, spending time with me and investing his focus on me and my problem. He comes across as so intelligent and up on what tests need to be run and what might be the root cause of the problem. I have recommended him numerous times and everyone has been very impressed with his care and insight.

Posted on February 5th, 2017