Dr. Gerald Swanson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Swanson?

An excellent doctor

Posted on July 29th, 2017

Dr. Swanson is very knowledgeable, experienced, straightforward, trustworthy, thourough and thoughtful.. I am very happy I am under his care. The wait time is a little too long for my first visit, but I think it will be better in the future.

Doctor not worth ever seeing keep away

Posted on May 29th, 2017

Doctor interest only financial not patient well being Doctor never had my best interest and i put my trust in him big mistake! he recommended that I have microscopic surgery on my knee said my cartlidge was in good shape all looked ok on knee said i had rip in meniscus that needed to be cleaned up about 20 to 30 minute surgery and recovery would be about three days that this would help well day of surgery he was over thirty minutes late he told me he would go over any concerns after gets ready first because he was running so late the next thing you no i was put under when i awoke doctor had left surgery was not 30 minutes but over 1hour and half without following up with he instructed my wife to let me no not to walk on leg for min 6to 7 weeks was only suppose to clean meniscus but also performed micro fracture surgery on knee without consent i walked in okay haven't walked right since now in lot of pain bone grinds and pops on follow up tells me no reason to to come back. but to wait 5 years to come back and then he will perform full knee replacement I am different doctor to get new mri and xrays to find out what needs to be done mri shows big difference wich was more than likely due to post surgery.

Wish I never new doctor worst exp of my life beware

Posted on May 29th, 2017

Doctor interest only financial not patient well being Doctor never had my best interest and i put my trust in him big mistake! he recommended that I have microscopic surgery on my knee said my cartlidge was in good shape all looked ok on knee said i had rip in meniscus that needed to be cleaned up about 20 to 30 minute surgery and recovery would be about three days that this would help well day of surgery he was over thirty minutes late he told me he would go over any concerns after gets ready first because he was running so late the next thing you no i was put under when i awoke doctor had left surgery was not 30 minutes but over 1hour and half without following up with he instructed my wife to let me no not to walk on leg for min 6to 7 weeks was only suppose to clean meniscus but also performed micro fracture surgery on knee without consent i walked in okay haven't walked right since now in lot of pain bone grinds and pops on follow up tells me no reason to to come back. but to wait 5 years to come back and then he will perform full knee replacement I am different doctor to get new mri and xrays to find out whats needs to be done mri shows big difference wich was more than likely due to post surgery.

Posted on June 16th, 2015

He is a great doctor and he explains everything to you in detail. He also takes the time and is very concerned for his patients. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen in 59 years. We need more doctors like him. You might have to wait a bit to see him but it is well worth it.

Posted on August 3rd, 2014

Dr Swansons staff is among the worst I have had to deal with in the last 30 years. I had a 2 hour wait time for an 8:30am appointment. How can you be 2 hours behind that early in the day? They have told me that my insurance was accepted only to find out later that it was not. Dr Swanson himself did spend time with me but misdiagnosed my back problem because he felt I did not need an MRI after 4 months of pain. It turned out it was a tumor which was caught by another Dr which did order an MRI. Stay away from this group

If possible find another doctor!!!!!!!!!

Posted on April 1st, 2012

Even, that he is your primary doctor he seems not to have time to see you. Even when he is seeing patients in the office. He passes you to his male nurse and the nurse would have to consult with the Doc. I had surgery and it was the male nurse always seeing me before and after the surgery. The Doctor did not see me One Time after the surgery, always the nurse who had limited care. I recommend run from this Doctor!!!!!!!

ruptured achilles tendon

Posted on April 8th, 2010

Dr swanson great @ diagnosis his office staff could use a lil help. I appreciated his style and approach I could see how that would rub over sensitive people wrong. Good overall.

Posted on February 8th, 2017