- 55 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- 2 specialties
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald D Temes
Dr. Gerald D Temes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald D Temes has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
55 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions201 Abraham Flexner Way, Louisville, KY
Dr. Gerald D Temes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.