Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald W Thorpe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gerald W Thorpe has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Gerald W Thorpe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gerald W Thorpe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I have to say this doctor was awesome sorry for all the rest of ure experiences but I was very naive with my pregnancy and he knew what to say every time how to comfort me all professionally very informative and attentive he walked me threw everything step by step gave me knowledge wisdom and understanding of child birth and with my c section it was perfect he came right on time and my scar looked great after the swelling he checked on me before I left from the hospital was awesome after I had my baby he did my check up and educated me on birth control and was honest on the adverse reactions on all birth controls for thise who don't know that means negative reactions to birth controls explained all methods and risk factors very very very good doctor wish I had him again
24 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Gerald W Thorpe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTJ Health Partners LLC Pulmonology, 310 N L Rogers Wells Blvd, Glasgow, KY
Dr. Gerald W Thorpe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glasgow, KY.