Dr. Gerald F Tuite Jr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Gerald F Tuite Jr?

Best doctor ever

I have had tuite as my doctor ever since 8 months old and hes done all of my surgeries except for my latest one i am about to be 21 so no longer have him but all the years ive had him hes been a great doctor even takes time to visit after surgery to check on you and answers any questions you have hes a good surgeon

BEST DOCTOR EVER

I met Dr. Tuite when I was 7 at MUSC in Charleston, SC when I found out I had Moya-Moya. He conducted 3 major brain surgeries on me; one when i was 7 and two when i was 8. I had a fourth surgery done when my third one opened up, it's a skin graph. For 5 years I went back to MUSC for check ups, three days every year at the end of August. When something showed up on x-rays and doctor Tuite was worried, he did an Angiogram. Every time, the test came back fine. I'm thankful that he ran test to be certain that I was okay. It has been 9 years since my last surgery and I haven't had anymore numb spells, I'm 18 now. Dr. Tuite saved my life.

Craniosynostosis

We love Dr. Tuite. He did my son cranial vault reconstruction, after he was diagnosed with craniosynostosis. I put the life of my son in his hands and he brought him back to me safe and sound! I can never thankbyou enough for all he has done for us!

True Life Saver and Forever Grateful

Dr. Tuite saved my sons life and I am forever in his debt. Not ony is he brilliant, but he is compassionate, relates well with children and parents and is an advocate for all of his patients. I can't speak highly enough of his talents. I thank God for Dr. Tuite.

My Opinion Of Dr. Gerald Tuite

Dr. Tuite has Done 16 total operations atleast on me since age 4 I believe it was, Dr. Tuite listened even though I was a child at the time I was seeing him, i still see him for another 3 years now that im 18. I have an operation Comming up Wed. With Doctor Tuite, I have no doubt, in my mind that this Doctor Will come through for me again, if we try hard enough to figure out what's causing these headaches

Doctor Tuite

I think Dr. Tuite is an excellent surgeon especially since hes operated on me at least 11 times outta the 15 brain surgeries i've had....