Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald V Burke V
Dr. Gerald V Burke V, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Burke is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. Dr. Burke has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald V Burke V has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Gerald V Burke V has the following 21 expertise
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Menstrual Pain
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gerald V Burke V has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Burke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBonnie Lorraine Levin Do, 1305 Kings Hwy N Ste 1, Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Gerald V Burke V is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.