Dr. Gerald F Wahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald F Wahl?

Dr. Wahl patient for years

Dr. Wahl is great! Wonderful bed-side manner, knows his stuff, straight to the point, doesn't waste time with vitals and medical history...etc. Been with him for years. Not going anywhere else.- Esther is an Awesome receptionist, she makes multi-tasking look easy, she is a must in the office. They make the perfect team!

I have a bulging disc in my back. Every time I saw him, he had me walk to the door, which is about 4 feet away, and back. No other diagnosis whatsoever and gave me anti-inflammatories. I have had a back injury for 15 years and he never sent me for an MRI to really see what is going on. I have had other patients in his lobby tell me the exact same thing and they were not happy with him either.

Seems like he doesn't care

He spent less than 10 minutes during the 2 visits I attended, and he did not answer my questions. My health is very important, and he did not spend much effort in helping me.

Going Over Medications