Dr. Gerald Wasserwald Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Wasserwald?

Horrible experience. Destroyed my trust

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Most people can agree a gynecological exam puts you in a bit of a vulnerable position. This Dr. made it a traumatic event. Wasserwald performed an unexplained and unecessary procedure against my will. His office Avoided/Refused to give me my medical records, alternately claiming they didn't receive my (previously acknowledged) repeated requests/lost my records/they were in storage; billed for exam (unlike any I've ever experienced), for some reason labs billed twice, (of course no results) and billed for an office consultation in my unsuccessful attempt to get information/records. Based on my experience this Ob/Gyn, Dr Wasserwald apparently has no respect for my right as a female patient to be informed, make decisions and have control and input regarding my health, treatment and my own physical body. Re: Dr Gerald I Wasserwald: Vote of No Confidence.

Great doctor!

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Wasserwald has been my doctor for 30 years. Always professional and understanding. Takes the time to answer questions and I have never felt rushed.

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Wasserwald for about 30 years now. Lately I have found that he seems uninterested, and downright rude. No matter what question I have or if I want to try something new, he talks down to me as if I don't know what I'm talking about. He is definitely "old school" and not up to date on a lot of women's issues. Sorry Dr. Wasserwald, but I need better care, a better bedside manner and some compassion. I may be an older lady now, but I still have feelings.

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Wasserwald. I have had excellent office visits. Doctor and staff are all very professional.

Not my Cup O' Tea

Posted on June 18th, 2011

Dr W is very thorough and on top of things with me, I can't complain a bit about the care I have received. The problem is that he is sometimes ve ...

Posted on May 21st, 2017