Dr. Gerald Welker Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Welker?

Ideal care

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Wonderful doctor and just a pleasure to be around! Caring, knowledgable, great bedside manner. I can't think of how he could improve, fits my ideal doctor characteristics. I feel very lucky to be his patient.

Great doc!!

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Great doc!!

The best

Posted on November 21st, 2013

He's the best. Dr. Welker got me in quick, fixed my problem perfect, and was super nice and caring. He is your guy!

MD

Posted on November 6th, 2013

I am a doctor who works with Dr. Welker. He has taken our hospital by storm in a whirlwind of good, solving surgical problems at lightning speed and hitting the nail on the head every time, saving life after life, making colleagues, nurses, and patients alike happy, satisfied, and better off. This is one of the finest surgeons I've ever had the privilege to work with, and I recomend him with the highest regard. This review should count 20x, because I'm sure only a select few of the dozens of patients he helped will write any reviews. Superb doctor, superb person.

Awesome wonderful caring doc

Posted on November 5th, 2013

This is one fastastic doctor. He was johnny on the spot coming to the ER when I had appendicitis, and figured me out without a cat scan which saved me about $5 grand. he finished my operation super fast, even gave me pictures of my sick appendix! he really went the extra mile when he persuaded the nurses who wanted to keep me overnight that I was OK to go home. then he called the next day to make sure I was OK! fan-freakin-tastic. Other docs should take note, this is an awesome surgeon and a really caring guy.

Saved my son's life! What an awesome surgeon.

Posted on October 30th, 2013

My 6 week old baby had pyloric stenosis and Dr. Welker operated on him, saving his life! He is back on track and growing like a weed now. Wow, I owe this doc my son's life. Not only is he a great surgeon, he is a super nice guy. I'm so glad he was available for my boy! Thank you you are wonderful!

Reflux...cured!

Posted on October 26th, 2013

Wow I used to have reflux all day every day. Now I'm fine thanks to the docs skill and care. Awesome job!

Great doctor, saved my life

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Dr Welker was on the scene in the ER, diagnosed my ruptured spleen right away, and took me to the OR where he saved my life.After surgery, he was kind, compassionate, and caring. Thanks doc, I'll never forget you.

Super professional

Posted on March 25th, 2010

Dr. Welker took me on after several other surgeons had turned me away. He figured out what was wrong where others had failed, tackled the problem and made it go away, then hung in there to make sure it stayed that way. I wish all my doctors were this good!Not as thrilled with the Walla Walla Clinic, they were pretty impersonal and money-grubbing. Ice cold in fact.

All I can say is...WOW!

Posted on March 19th, 2009

Fast, friendly, good, good. Dr. Welker is the best, he did right by me.

Darned good surgeon who cares for his patients!

Posted on February 12th, 2009

Dr. Welker bent over backwards to make me feel at ease, is very knowledgable, and has great bedside manner. Most of all, though, he is excellent as a surgeon, and did the operation perfectly. I recommend him highly!

Posted on June 16th, 2016