Dr. Gerald West Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerald West?

Never Again

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Brusque and sarcastic; his inability to provide a clear explanation to the patient was turned into questioning the patient's intelligence. Don't need this.

Condescending and incompetent

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Horrible , from the beginning of the appointment till minute I left . Sat in cramped dirty old room in this old house for 1 1/2 hours , then shuffled to a room to wait another 20 mins , then another room . This guy didn't even have accurate paperwork in front of him , asking wrong questions ! Then leaves room 5 separate times to get his facts straight . Really !!!! Pompous and rude on top of it all ! Animals are treated with more respect at the Vet .

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Posted on March 11th, 2016

This was the first time Dr. West has treated me. He was very thorough and explained what he would be doing. I would definitely recommend Dr. West.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

This DR was by far the worst I have ever seen. Extremely rude and impatient. Did not like to answer questions. I'm sorry if we're all not on your level regarding these things but is that not why we're paying you for treatment? INever even explained to me what was causing my symptoms. This guy might have earned a medical degree, but he needs some lessons on being a human being! Absolutely terrible, go elsewhere. I will never go back to him or that office again.

Made my ear bleed

Posted on February 16th, 2013

I can't believe how bad this guy is. I needed to have my ear cleaned and he's being nasty to me and sarcastic. He was so rough, my ear was full of blood when he finished. Couldn't talk to him. Hey Doc, ever hear the word RETIRE?!

He has the personality of a cactus

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Dr. West "prescribed" non-medical remedies for me such as take zinc, vitamins, use a himidifier, etc., etc. for a major sinus problem I had. None of that helped and I wound up having to fill a prescription he gave me as a last resort.In addition, he has the personality of a cactus.

Grunpy old man but knows what he is doing

Posted on October 26th, 2011