Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald N Zubkoff has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Gerald N Zubkoff has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Gerald N Zubkoff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
My husband and I had a horrible experience with this Dr. We brought our daughter in for an eval. of escema and because she was grabbing herself and crying. The conversation about the escema went ok. The conversation about her grabbing was horrible. He was not only no help and offered poor advice ("just sprinkle some powder down there"), but he also didn't even bother to examine her. My husband tried to offer her snacks to keep her calm (she was crying by this point) while I was getting her diaper off. My husband was instructed to help me and not worry about the snacks although that is what works for US!!! So once the diaper was off she was tossing around crying so much I couldn't get her legs apart for him to see anything. After 30 seconds it was clear he had enough and changed the topic. I brought the subject back up and he was aggitated and barked if we want him to look again, "hurry up and get the diaper off, but I didn't see anything". Well, of course not, he didn't let me do what I needed to do. We felt like a big waste of this guys time and his bedside manners were awful. He had a student PA in the room who was very thorough and she's the one that did all the hands on. He also made it clear to her that her findings on something wasn't correct. I will not see him again. My daughter deserves better.
I found him to be socially awkward. Never seems to look you in the eye when he speaks. Seems a bit arrogant also
39 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Gerald N Zubkoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFox Chase Pediatrics, 7500 Central Ave Ste 205, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerald N Zubkoff in this video.
Dr. Gerald N Zubkoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.