Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geraldine T Keyes
Dr. Geraldine T Keyes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hurley, NY, with another office in New Paltz, NY. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Keyes is affiliated with Healthalliance Hospital Broadway Campus. Dr. Keyes has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Geraldine T Keyes has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Geraldine T Keyes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Geraldine T Keyes has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Geraldine T Keyes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Geraldine T Keyes - Posted on August 3rd, 2012
She is Wonderful
Self-verified patient of Dr. Geraldine T Keyes - Posted on November 14th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Keyes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Mid Hudson Family Health Institute
Dr. Geraldine T Keyes accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Geraldine T Keyes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hurley, NY.