Dr. Geraldine Navarro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geraldine Navarro?

Patient

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Navarro is very thorough, and really listens to your concerns. Her #1 priority is making me feel better, which anyone who has any type of arthritis, knows is not always easy. She's caring & very professional....and the staff is amazing!! I feel lucky to have found a doctor of her caliber on my insurance plan!!

Outstanding Physician!

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Dr. Navarro is an outstanding physician! She focuses on my hand & leg pain but also reminds me to manage my overall health. When I see her in the office, she answers all my questions & concerns thoughtfully! I've got many health issues & her treatment plans take those into consideration. She is fantastic at ordering appropriate tests, follows up with me to make sure I know what the results are, & gives me a treatment plan to address any issue test results highlight. Highly recommend her! Her staff and Porter Ranch facility are great too.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Smart, thoughtful, caring, thorough . . . what else can you ask for? Awesome doctor.

Posted on June 12th, 2017