Dr. Geraldine A Somera Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Geraldine A Somera?

Her and her office staff deserve zero stars. Impossible to get a hold of. Extremely rude. Refused to fill out fmla paperwork for me even with the hospice supervisor requesting it on my behalf. She is my mother's Dr who is 4 hours away from me and at the end of her life. Talk about making a stressful situation even worse. Worst experience ever.

Terrible doctor

Needs to remember she is there to help

Very rude. Didn't answer my questions with out scolding me

Dr. Made me very upset. Announced personal information to the front desk window. Didn't answer my questions with out being very rude and disrespectful. Waited 30 minutes to be seen she only spent at the most 5 minutes with me. Never been addicted to anything in my entire life. She treated me as if I were a drug seeker at one visit. Their is something wrong when a patient leaves the dr office in tears.

wow really?

I've seen hundreds of physicians over the years and usually if a doctor is bad I find out after a few visits. This doctor... while I admit she does look like a nice person at first glance... I was quite taken aback and wondering if I had said something to offend her. I had not looked at these reviews before I went but now I understand its not just me. Im not a difficult or rude patient or person. "you WILL do these tests TODAY!" wow really? and I was trying to explain to her that I'd just had some of the tests 2 months before. She treated me very badly including threatening me that "you will do this or our relationship will not continue" oh my goodness lol! I refuse to be treated like this again. btw I'm afraid to even ask what happened with this other reviewer who speaks of family wishes. Im very sorry for whatever she did but you really need to report it because she will only get worse. Oh and get staff is very nice...looking back I should have heard the warning in the nurses words and voices.

Forgets who pays Her wages!

She belittled me for changing an appointment (over 48 hour notice)-though her office called many times to change appointments.She seamed rushed every-time I was in (about 8 times over 3 years). The ONLY thing it seamed she was concerned about was having my cholesterol checked (which was never high enough to be really concerned about). She did not seam to understand why I was there. *I have all the same issues I had when I started seeing her. She did Nothing to help me. She belittled me more than once - I finally just told her I did not need to be scolded nor did I need a boss, I was the one paying her to help me not to scold me, and walked out.What a waste of money and time. Bummer life is so short and we have to deal with doctors like this.

Why would a dr. not follow family wishes? She has absolutely no compassion. Educated in a 3rd world country?