Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra
Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Whitehall, PA. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saavedra is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus. Dr. Saavedra has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra has the following 20 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
- Infectious Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
El Dr. Saavedra e un estupendo Dr., un gran ser humano, comprometido con la salud de sus pacientes, siempre buscando el bienenstar y la comodidad paracada uno de nosotros, siendo su paciente con diabetes tipo II, hipotiroidismo y obesidad morbida, el fue el unico q logro conseguir q Medicare pagara x mi ssirugia bariatrica q fue lo unico q salvo mi vida
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Saavedra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeraldo A Saavedra Md, 3671 Crescent Ct E, Whitehall, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra in this video.
Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whitehall, PA.