3.6

Have you seen Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra?

Wait time is very long and waited 3 weeks for my refill to be called into the pharmacy other than that has good bed side manner

Excellent first visit

My initial consult/visit went well. Dr. Saavedra listened and gave me an adequate amount of time. This was my first visit, but I already like the way he and his staff treat his patients. I did not experience any of the negative things that some people wrote in their reviews.

El Dr. Saavedra e un estupendo Dr., un gran ser humano, comprometido con la salud de sus pacientes, siempre buscando el bienenstar y la comodidad paracada uno de nosotros, siendo su paciente con diabetes tipo II, hipotiroidismo y obesidad morbida, el fue el unico q logro conseguir q Medicare pagara x mi ssirugia bariatrica q fue lo unico q salvo mi vida

WORST DOCTOR EVER IN THE LEGHIGH VALLEY AREA

Great Md will recomend to anybody who need a specialist on diabetes or keep a healthy weight.....

Good doctor! I trust him.

Been taking my son to Dr Saavedra for about 8 years. I trust him. Wait time can be long but he spends needed time with the patient.

Good Dr

I have to admit, My dad has been seeing this guy for quiet a while..i was very sad to hear my dad had to be on insulin due to his fam history (DIABETES) however following the Dr's instructions, my dad has been off insulin for over 5years. My dad is very pleased with him, likes him a lot, he says he is very nice, kind, friendly and makes sure his pts are well taking care of. Staff?? not so friendly years ago, now i see lots of changes, new management, better team work.

Worth the wait! ONLY doctor to get my husband's blood sugars under control

ONLY doctor to help get my diabetic husband's blood sugars under control, after almost a decade of seeing other physicians and specialists. My husband used to think nothing of his blood sugars reading almost 400 (sometimes even reading HIGH!) and had almost given up on trying. Dr Saavedra is very "low key" but he worked with him, patiently explaining symptoms, dangers of lack of diabetic control, and gave him a lot of encouragement instead of putting him down. He tried different insulins and combinations of medications until it became clear that he would need an insulin pump. Then he worked with the insurance company so he could get an insulin pump and kept tweaking the insulin dosages and Metformin. Now my husband's blood sugars are nearly perfect now. Dr Saavedra's staff isn't very friendly but they are OK. There is a bit of a wait to see him but he is so caring, attentive, and good that it is worth it! He also spotted another medical condition that had never been addressed before and is treating that as well. I highly recommend this doctor.

Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Whitehall, PA.