Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geralyn Leone has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Geralyn Leone has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Geralyn Leone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I love Dr. Leone and all of her staff. They're all funny and kind-hearted. They're also doing their best to bring the practice up on par with modern technology. How often do you actually look FORWARD to your OBGYN exams? These ladies are phenomenal. I will truly be disappointed if I ever have to switch doctors.
The last time I went to see Dr. Leone, I was very impressed by how genuine and caring everyone was. The nurse working for Dr. Leone was extremely nice and answered any questions that I had.It felt like I had known her forever. When Dr. Leone came in the room, she was very approachable and caring. Overall, great visit!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Jackson Health System
Dr. Geralyn Leone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Associates of Cape Cod, 46 North St Ste 1A, Hyannis, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geralyn Leone in this video.
Dr. Geralyn Leone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.