More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gerard G Adler has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gerard G Adler has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Gerard G Adler is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerard G Adler - Posted on November 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerard G Adler - Posted on June 17th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Adler's now for 3 years and have always been treated exceptionally well. Dr. Adler makes sure to spend the time with me that is needed to ensure I understand the diagnosis, treatment options, and what to expect. He is always willing to answer any questions or give any explanation without trying to rush out the door. I would recommend him and his entire staff to anyone looking for a top rate Orthopedic surgeon. They all take excellent care of me, all the way from front office to back. Personal touch hasn't gone out of style.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Gerard G Adler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Gerard G Adler
Gerard Adler A graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Gerard G. Adler, MD, completed his residency at Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program in Michigan. He is board certified in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine with expertise in arthroscopic reconstruction of the knee and shoulder. He served as chief of surgery at Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital from 1997 to 1999. Dr. Adler is the medical director of the Aurora Sports Medicine Institute in Oconomowoc.
Locations & DirectionsAURORA MEDICAL GROUP, 36500 Aurora Dr, Summit, WI
Dr. Gerard G Adler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Summit, WI.