Dr. Gerard I Bazile Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerard I Bazile?

Some people are in the wrong profession and he is one of them

Rude, Does not listen, and his patient skills are the worst I have ever dealt with in a doctor.

COCKY AND OBNOXIOUS, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO SYMPATHY

VERY RUDE, DID NOT WANT TO BE QUESTIONIN ANY FORM

I found Dr Bazile to be very profelssional easy to speak with and he explained his treatment plan very carefully.

Horrible doctor very pretentious and condescending. Rude and with attitude. Said my levels were good but did not bother to look at meter that clearly shows otherwise. I am changing doctor.

Unprofessional Office Staff

I would not recommend this doctor to anybody who has Type One Diabetes unless he fires his UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE OFFICE STAFF. Let this be a lesson learned to check out reviews on any specialist before making an appointment to see them. I'm a single parent and can't work around their very tight schedule for appointments. It is very difficult to get an appointment in the early afternoon and/or evening. There office staff are not flexible and can be very rude and inconsiderate. As a diabetic, I should not have to tolerate this type of behavior from his staff and frankly it is unacceptable. I had "Zero" insulin refills and they refused to refill them unless I made an appointment with them. How am I supposed to function as an INSULIN DEPENDENT diabetic without any insulin? You should not be denied an insulin refill PERIOD!! I'm going back to my former endocrinologist. ENOUGH SAID!!!

If there was a negative star I can click instead of one star than that'd be it.

It wasn't that bad of a wait. 30 mins compared to other offices. But this doctor is very rude, uncaring, and doesn't seem to want to listen to you. I have type 1 diabetes and he insisted my diet was the problem as to why my blood sugars are too high or too low all hours. I am dieting properly too but he insists. I am not. I asked if i may raise my insulin Back to old dosage so i can eat properly otherwise I'll have these high glucose readings & i'll be starving myself due to trying to keep my levels normal. He became very agitated and told me that i need to see a dietician of not find a new doctor. Then he said, "Ok??" I said, "ok..." Then it was just like that...>CLICK< no goodbye or take care or anything. Very rude. I'm going to find a new doctor now.

Poor

Dr. Bazile is a very poor doctor. He does not have a personable bedside manner or even pretend to seem interested in your treatment. I went to him with a problem other than diabetes and he seemed completely lost regarding treatment for me. On my second appointment, Dr. Bazile had completely forgotten everything about our first visit. While I understand doctors see many patients in a given day, Dr. Bazile did not even seem to remember me after talking to me for 10 minutes. As a result we had to start at square one. In the end, I switched doctors because he seemed unsure as to how to even treat me. He also gave me a print out that was pretty much a Wikipedia entry on the problem that he "suspected" that I was suffering from. I could have done that myself.

My mother and I went to see dr Bazile per PCP MD 's referral. My mother has 2-3 specialist doctor but Dr Bazile stands out for his uncaring, arrogant, and unprofessional practice Dr Bazile did not show up for the visit that I scheduled more than a month in advance . I then scheduled again , my mother and I were waited in the room for almost 2hrs long to be seen. I ask doctor Bazile if there is another time that I will need to schedule in order to be seen more promptly, he got irritated and upset stating he has other ethic patient that required more time . Doctor did not care to explain why his office or him did not show for the visit , patient always appreciate an explanation specially we drive a long distance to go to his place. I thought he appeciates a chance to recover the service, but did not do him any good or he did NOTcare for it. I tried to give him the opportunity !. On this visit, dr Bazile increase my mother medication to 3 times a day from 2 times a day, he did not want to write a new RX . I tried very hard to ask dr for the new rx since there is a change. dr Bazile got irritated , holding a called" legal documentation" by him , stated I give you this legal documentation" you give this to them to get the new med. I am totally lost, " them " , I am not sure the pharmacy or ? who. It turned out dr Bazile wants PCP MD to write the RX . I cannot believe any specialist will want a different doctor write rx on his behalf specially a new change is dosing . It turns out he gave a wrong documentation/progress notes of different patient . It takes me 2 days to have dr Bazile's office fax to my mother's PCP MD and to write her a new RX . If I am nurse, who find extremely, great difficult to advocate for my mother to get the right help and attention, I am not suprised that patient out there will be have a heck of time to ask for help and to manage their medical problem,. By the way, I had discard the wrong progress notes of different patient to the legal bin to protect pt's privacy . To dr Bazile, I have thought of all frustration that my mother and I went through, I decide not to call HIPPA office , but instead write my review to you and hoping one day you will care. I strongly believe, all people that went to medical field for different reasons but the the most because we care and there are doctors that care .THANK YOU.

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THIS GUY

Forced me to pay for office visit just to read my blood test results. ALL of my other doctors do this over the phone, so no charge. Will not refill insulin RX w/out office visit. Staff misleading on insurance coverage, just to get you in there. He's very arrogant, and difficult to understand.

Don't bring him your vitamins

His skinny blonde assistant told him I brought vitamins to show him & he got a nasty attitude with me. Of course he is right about vitamins not being regulated for safety or quality, but him and his medical assistant treated me like I was stupid and seemed to be laughing at me. I didn't even tell him I had the supplements and that's how I know his assistant told him. I waited 30 minutes in the room while they whispered about it outside. What a couple of unprofessional jerks. What further turned me off was how the dr. bad mouthed another dr and a blood lab worker. Wow! He was on a roll!

Rude

He demands you answer what he asked when you would have to read his mind to give him the answer the way he wants it. For example, "after eating" didn't answer it because he wanted morning, noon or night.Uses Sir all the time but there is no respeect behind it-