Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerard D Dariano
Dr. Gerard D Dariano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL, with another office in Palm Springs, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Dariano has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerard D Dariano has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gerard D Dariano has the following 7 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Gerard D Dariano has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
Made an appointment with Dr. D'Ariano for stiffness and pain in my neck. Got to the office and was taken on time. Was seen by the Dr's assistant PA. After she saw me she said she was going to get the Dr. Whet she came back she was holding the door and waiting for him to come in. She then turned and said where did he go he was right behind me.. She then walked back out and came back 30 sec later and said the Dr said he read your X-ray and we will give you steroids and set you up with physical therapy. All this and never came into the room. I was a new patient he never saw me before. This was totally unprofessional and will go see another Dr. I am upset that my insurance will be billed and I will be billed a co-pay for an office visit and an X-ray.
I would recommend Dr. D' Ariano for patients that require any type of spine issues. Excellent bedside manner, he listens to the patient and uses a conservative approach to treat the patient issue which is comforting. I have been a patient of his since 2009 and would recommend him to my friends and family.
My experience with Dr D'Ariano has been great. His has a very caring and professional manner both in the office and the hospital. It was just what you wanted as a patient.He listens to patient questions and gives complete and comprehensive answers. You know every step of the way just what is going to happen so there is no doubt in your mind that he can handle your problem and that the results will be wonderful.His staff is well trained and very helpful. I had some insurance problems and the doctor and the staff worked tirelessly to get them ironed out in time for my surgery.Before the surgery I was in constant pain. I could not walk 100 feet without hurting. I could not stand still at all without hurting. I am now (7 days following the surgery) 100% pain free. I walked a half mile the day after the surgery, a mile the next day and 2 miles the following day. I cannot say enough good things about this experience.
Dr. D'Ariano expertly and accurately diagnosed my problem and performed my surgery on 1/03/12. I had experienced back pain most of my life. Since my surgery I have been pain free for the past 9 months and I know that if I have any problems in the future I will be able to contact him for advise or follow up as needed. He's a very caring and dedicated surgeon.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Gerard D Dariano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerard D Dariano in this video.
Dr. Gerard D Dariano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.