Dr. Gerard Federico Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Federico?

Posted on May 12th, 2017

He is very professional and listened to my health concerns.

Dr. Frederico is not the doctor you want!

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Look at other on line reviews. Without question Dr. Frederico is the most unprofessional doctor that I have seen in my 60 years. This is compounded by a poor office environment at every step, appointments, waiting times, staff incompetence, follow-up, prescription communications.

Highly Recommend

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr. Federico treats my brother, and I have had many visits with him. He is caring and knowledgeable and has taken extremely good care of my brother for three years now.

Can't be bothered

Posted on November 10th, 2012

Dr Federico seems like he can't wait to get out of there once he walks in. He looks at his computer most of the time. As far as his body language he rarely makes eye contact and his right leg is jumping up and down like its on fire! He makes me anxious and when I bring up my own concerns he makes me feel as if I'm bothering him. I needed a new primary care, but now realize I made a terrible mistake

Never in my life.

Posted on December 14th, 2011

Never in my life have I been rushed in and out of a doctor's office as fast as when I saw Dr. Federico. As a preventative care doctor, I am worried for those who actually have serious problems. I've been experiencing numbness in my extremities, and was told by doctor Federico to take advil. He didn't want to do a preventative MRI to make sure there was nothing structural that could be off in my back. He didn't want to draw blood to determine if this initial numbness was due to diabetes, hypertension, or something to the likes of MS. I have never been treated so poorly, and I cannot believe that he claims to take interest in his patients FUTURE health.

Sr