Dr. Gerard J Foti Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gerard J Foti?

L4 L5 Discectomy

Performed L4 L5 Discectomy on me in January 2017, surgery went very well. Reherniated the disc about 3 weeks later and was in so much pain I couldn't move. He cleared his schedule and rushed me into surgery the very next day. Woke up from second surgery and felt amazing. I had not felt that great in over 6 months since herniating my disc. Dr. Foti is an awesome surgeon and takes the time to get to know his patients and does not negate anyone's pain. I really like him, he performed my fathers double fusion L4 through S1 over 8 years ago and he hasn't had any issues. I guess you could call him our family surgeon lol. Dr. Foti is an awesome Dr. and gave me my life back. Tracy his secretary is an extremely nice woman as well. He runs a quality practice that I would recommend to anyone.

FABULOUS!

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN HANDS.

Excellent surgeon I highly recommend this services. DR FOTI HELPED ME GET MY LIFE MOVING AGAIN ..THANJ YOU GERARD YOU ARE MORE THAN A DOCTOR YOU ARE FAMILY To MYSELF AND MY WIFE TINA.. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

Best surgeon ever!

I've had 2 spinal fusions done by Dr Foti and wish you could give him a million stars. He always treated me with respect and has great bedside manner. He broke down everything for me so I would understand. He was always considerate. Talk to me before and after surgery. Talked to my wife when I was done. Checked in over wkend. Tracy is a doll also. Always attentive to phone calls and gets back to you ASAP. I couldn't rave more!

Regional Director-TempleHealth

Excellent

Wonderful bedside manner

Misdiagnosed and ignored when it was discovered

Dr. Foti was recommended to me by another orthopedic doctor who I respect so I was expecting a much better experience. I am not doubting his surgical skills but he lacks any type of follow-up care or concern. Tracie, who is wonderful, is the only one who follows up but certainly that is not her responsibility. After my fusion surgery, I had such severe pain in both legs for well over two weeks for which I called his office every day looking for relief; he never once called me back or even had a PA or resident call to see how I was doing. He is personable, and as I said, no doubt, a good surgeon , but he does need to learn to communicate with his patients. I felt like a number, just another surgery, never felt like I was valued!

excellent

he is a wonderful doctor

A Wonderful a Doctor and Wonderful Human Being !

He is the Best !! He is Professional and explains everything very clear. Never have to wait long to see him and you always have his undivided attention. Came everyday to see me while I was in the Hospital . His Residents were also in everymorning first thing. He investigates to see what is the Best Procedure for each Patient. Always is willing to explain things to Family Members if the Patient wants him to explain to them the Procedure that was formed. I Appreciate everything he has Done for me and the Support he had always shown to my Family . This Wonderful Doctor has changed my Life for the Best . He is a Very, Very Caring individual and Doctor and I can only wish him the Best of Everything. I feel Very, Very Lucky to have Found him.

I feel better thab

Dr Foti is a doctor that goes above what other doctors do. He performed a l4 s1 fusion with instrumentation and just recently performed a si joint fusion. I saw many other doctors and Dr Foti stood out above the other docs. Tracy his secretary and nurse has such a sweet personality and does what's needed to get procedures down and there is some days I call her a couple times a day to ask questions and she is always polite and has a smile on her face. I would recommend Dr Foti and Tracy to anyone that feels they hit a brick wall and cannot move on farther or if you just got hurt, they make you part of their family