Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerard T Gabel MD
Dr. Gerard T Gabel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Sugar Land, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Gabel is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerard T Gabel has 2 locations
6560 Fannin St Ste 1016
Houston, TX 77030
1350 Creek Way Dr
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Dr. Gerard T Gabel has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Gerard T Gabel has the following 9 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Tennis Elbow
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
Dr. Gerard T Gabel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Don't Waste Your Time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerard T Gabel - Posted on November 10th, 2018
A second chance
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerard T Gabel - Posted on May 11th, 2018
I fell off a 16 foot ladder several years ago in another state. I was a competitive powerlifter. The physicians in New Mexico did the best they could with their limited knowledge and equipment. They said I would never compete again or have full use of my left arm. Ibeen a campus police officer in the Texas Medical Center previously. I knew I had to the Medical Center. Dr. Gabel had me in surgery the following day. He performed another surgery on me later in the year. I was in therapy for 8 months. The following year I competed in another powerlifting meet. Thanks Dr. Gabel, I will forget you. The best doctor I have ever had.
Workers comp patients beware!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerard T Gabel - Posted on October 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerard T Gabel - Posted on October 16th, 2015
A Dr. I would definitely recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerard T Gabel - Posted on August 21st, 2015
The Dr. was very nice, and did several cortisone injections in my hand. Very please with his professionalism. My hand felt much better for a few months, but like the problem normally does, it has started to return. I will probably need surgery in the long run, but I appreciate that he was trying to treat the problem conservatively first!
Dr. Gabel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Gerard T Gabel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gerard T Gabel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.