Dr. Gerard D Grau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerard D Grau?

Dr Grau botched my surgery. Be careful if you are seeking cosmetic surgery.

do not go to him

So back in 2010 I had my breast done by dr grau, compared to where I was in self esteem and after my first child, the result where initially great to me. I was a bit concerned I couldn't feel certain parts of my breast and one had a better shape than the other. And as time went by I started having painful shots that would run towards my nipples, turns out I had a lot of scar tissue. Being in the service as well, doing push-ups became a horrible experience as the implant would move and crunch down outward, hard to explain but imagine my breast separating every push up out. Literally made it difficult to ever do push ups correctly because the pain from scar tissue was pretty intense. Nonetheless I was medically boarded after serving 11 years( broke my heart) and my breast are disproportioned and oddly shaped. I should've known that I was done a crappy job when "they", Dr Grau, never took an after picture of my breast post op :( Unlike him, we all don't have the money to just go somewhere else and correct my body) at almost 10 years later, I don't have sensation on most of my breast and one of my nipples became hypersensitive... Huge let down! Now this is something I have to life with. Please please, reconsider and reconsider, research, do ur homework before putting ur body in someone else's hands. You might never be the same and maybe even affect ur career. Ps. I got mastitis about 4 times with my next child. The scar tissue made it impossible to breast feed. Making me feel horrible and inadequate for my baby. Ended up in ER twice with severe fever and pain. By the 3rd time I knew the drill. I wish I could turn back time and tell that idiot 25 year old to wait a bit and not find myself where I am today.

Program Analyst

I love, love, love, this doctor. He is a professional, and he's courteous and highly skilled. I would recommend him to anyone!

To the crazy man "STUART"

This man is not even a patient, had no business leaving a comment about a doctor that he had not used services from! it's a shame that people can abuse this system that is meant to leave feedback to others to review a doctor and his services! Get your facts straight...this doctor is top notch all the way around so get off the internet and take a hike!

CO2 laser treatment

Dr. Grau spent quite a lot of time explaining to me what options I had, he was very informative. I felt comfortable talking with him, and at the end of my visit I felt certain I wanted the CO2 laser treatment.I also reviewed other doctors and procedures on the internet but felt most positive about Dr. Grau.While procedure was taken place Dr.Grau kept me lightly sedated, I was very comfortable.It has been 10 days and my skin looks silky smooth and my age spots are gone.

What a wonderful,smart surgeon,he solved my medical problem in just a few days.and it took years off my life and no more stress.

Don't waste your time anyplace else. This is a professional practice.

Nora and Dr. Grau are amazingly intelligent professionals. I had laser hair removal through a gift certificate and had immediate results, as opposed to laser treatments elsewhere that ran a course of 6 treatments with no results. The laser here is worlds above the med spas. I added on my legs and I think they will be complete after only 2 sessions. Dr. Grau noticed that I had symptoms of under active thyroid while I was there so I mentioned this to my physician and blood tests were conclusive. When I got in town 2 hours early they rearranged scheduling and took me right away. I am so happy I found Dr. Grau and Nora, it is so much fun every time I see them.

Excellent reassuring all around professional