Dr. Gerard Honore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Honore?

Posted on January 27th, 2017

he is very informative, there is no waiting, the staff is wonderful, and they all make you feel as if you are the only patient that they have. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 20th, 2015

I can't say enough about the care Dr. Honore provided. Not only is he a qualified fertility specialist, he truly cares about his patients. Fertility is a very emotional experience and he truly made me feel like I mattered. After being blessed with boy and twin girls, I would highly recommend his services!

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr. Honore is awesome! After much frustration in trying to conceive, we turned to Dr. H and his staff. Dr. H performed several IUI's and ultimately IVF to allow us the opportunity to become parents. As a medical "weenie," I relied on Dr. H and his staff to motivate and guide me through the IVF process. Dr. H and his team were with me every step of the way. I was always comfortable asking questions and obtaining an understanding of the medical process, the need for the procedure, and the cost of the procedure. Dr. H and his staff take the time to treat you as a valued person while assisting in achieving your family. Our "team" went through fertility ups-and-downs during our eight years of building our dream family, but I would not trust my health, and family dreams, to any other team. I feel blessed everyday as I look at my four precious kiddos that Dr. H helped conceive. Thank you, Dr. H - you mean the world to us!

Posted on December 14th, 2015

After almost a decade of unsuccessfully trying to get pregnant, I decided it was time to get professional help. I took a leap of faith and contacted Dr. Honoré. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Dr. Honoré was very professional and highly experienced, yet kind and attentive with an excellent bedside manner. I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. He genuinely cares for his patients, and he was always willing to listen and explain. I was very impressed with his practice management. He and his staff were respectful of their patients’ time, and I was never kept waiting long. Coincidentally, two of my colleagues also used Dr. Honoré and had very positive experiences. Through Dr. Honoré, I was blessed with a beautiful, baby girl. I highly recommend Dr. Honoré. In my opinion, Dr. Honoré raises the bar on what quality patient care should be.

Posted on December 11th, 2015

The staff was always very professional and courteous. Dr. Honoré was always prepared for our meetings, provided education, good bedside manner and a good plan of action. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Dr. Honore is amazing! He made the impossible seem possible and assisted my hunsband and I in getting pregnant. I trust him and would refer him to anyone that needs assistance in conceiving.

Posted on August 16th, 2016