4.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent care when I need it!

As a working mother of two young ones it is very easy to throw off our delicate balance when one (or both) gets sick! I am very grateful that Dr. Margiotti's practice has always been able to see my children right away. They are open 7 days per week and in the evenings! I even had to have my son seen on Christmas morning last year and they were in the office! I can't tell you how relieved I was when I called the doctor on call on Christmas Eve and they told me to "come in tomorrow morning to see me!" It is a busy practice as I know they take care of many of my friends children also. However, I never have trouble getting an appointment when I need one. I do suggest meeting with a few of the different doctors and nurse practitioners they have to find the one that is the best fit for your family. Then make it a point to request them for visits. I feel it makes a difference to see the same person year after year for their check-ups! I have and will continue to highly recommend this practice!

Like father like son

Newest physician is DrMargiotti's son. We never thought we could find a doctor we would like as much as DrMargiotti (the original) but DrJerry shares the same caring bedside manner we have always known. The entire practice is known to be the best in the area

Hamkiv

I have to share my experience with other parents to warn them about this place. 1) doctor does not give you more than 5-6 min of their time, they are too busy double booking patients, 2) out of 3 or 4 times that I have been there on 2 occasions attending nurse practitioner/attending doctor did not wash her/his hands before examining my daughter 3) By the way if you little one is sick they don't have a doctor on duty just a nurse practitioner - who have no clue what they are doing and prescribe unnecessary medication (see below) 4) here i am finally getting to the meat of it--- They prescribed my 8 month old a course of antibiotics for what latter another doctor at a different practice ( i went out to get a second opinion) determined to be just a cold sore. So she took 10 days antibiotics just for fun I guess! 5) when I filled out the form to release records to another provided (after antibiotics incident) they did not want to release information for over 1.5 months! I called numerous times and they keep saying that they will get back to me. Finally, I simply started yelling at them and finally was promised 30 pg records in my mail. 6) by the way - to get those records i had to pay over $40 dollars!!! For the sake of your little one, think very hard before getting involved with this incompetent practice.

A+ Doc

All my children have been patients of his since infancy. He is a superb doctor and provides excellent care. Highly, highly recommend him.

Dr. Gerard A Margiotti Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.