Dr. Gerard J Odonnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerard J Odonnell?

Dr Odonnell has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is an excellent doctor, very good in his diagnosis but never reacts in haste. At times the wait to see him is a bit long, but he is always dedicated to your personal care

Doctor "O"

The only thing to say is that he and all his staff are kind, responsive, compassionate, and caring. We meet the Doctor "O" when we first moved to Sanford three years ago during a hospital stay, he happended to be the one on call. WE have traveled the world and seeing many different medical providers and we determined that we have no desire to see anyone else. He is the best and has always provides sound advice and treatment. His only fault that we can see is he is a "DUKE" Fan go "CAROLINA" but we can forgive him. Many thanks to you and your staff for your efforts.

He saved my life!

Excellent for us men.

For us guys who find it very hard to find a doctor, who we can trust, this doctor is excellent. He is excellent with one on one coversations about your health and concerns. He treats you like a human being and not like a dollar in his pocket. I highly recommend Dr Odonnell to all us guys who are afraid to go see a doctor. He is just like us, one of the guys.

Dr. Gerard O'Donnell is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever met. He is extremely thorough! EXCELLENT bedside manner---he truly cares for his patients. I must disagree with comments from "Yadi". I have known Dr. O'Donnell for years. He does NOT have an arrogant nor a pompous bone in his body. He discharges patients when it is time to discharge them. Sometimes the census may be full in the hospital, and patients are discharged based on meeting medical criteria, from ALL physicians on staff. Again, if you are looking for a great physician, look no further---Dr. O'Donnell is the best!!

Dr O'Donnell has been my dr. for 171/2 years and has been outstanding in his care for me.

Horrible

Worse doctor I have ever met. He is very arrogant and pompous. Speaks down to patients. Ordered many expensive tests but produced no diagnosis. Discharges patients based on bed space requirements and not on patients health needs. Sends patients to rehab inferior rehab facilities where he has business interests. The facility turned out to be horrible. If your are considering this doctor stop and keep looking for someone better.

Very hateful, dispespectful. Needs to go back to medical school and stay out of the bathroom.

Dr. O'donnell Treat my wife with great concern and excellent bedside manner. We recently moved to the area (3 weeks) my wife landed in the Er with chest pains. Bravo Zulo to Dr. O and the hospital staff.

Dr. O'Donnell

Actually, Dr. O'Donnell is my spouse's doctor. I have observed that he is a very caring man.