Have you seen Dr. Gerard L Ohalloran?

Avoid Dr. O'Halloran

I did a home sleep study over a month ago. I was never informed about the cost, which is over $1,500. I also have not received any results, but I got the bill. When I called for the results, I was told that I have to make another appointment, which will cost MORE money. Who knows how much that will cost? After calling several times to resolve the issue, I've been told that my only recourse is to file a grievance with the hospital. It isn't right. Avoid Dr. O'Halloran.

I would highly recommend Dr. O' Halloran. He spent a lot of time with me, and explained everything very clearly. I never felt that he was in a hurry to get to the next appointment.

We love Dr. O'Halloran

Dr. O'Halloran is a great doctor. He is caring and is straight forward. Dr. O'Halloran has been our family's ENT for several years and has done surgery on two of our children. He takes care of simple problems as well as the more comples ones. Our son had extensive nasal surgery and Dr. O'Halloran told us what to expect before, during and after surgery. He was wonderful for the after care as well. We love Dr. O'Halloran!

Excellent ENT

I'm a complex ENT patient. This doctor is the one physician who truly made a difference in my life, not only as a provider, but as a champion for my cause. He's fantastic. He operated on two of my three kids as well - same story. I'm very grateful to know him.

Dr. Gerard L Ohalloran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.

Dr. Gerard L Ohalloran Is this you?