Dr. Gerard Roy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Roy?

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Best OBGYN I have ever had!

Posted on October 28th, 2015

He's been my doctor for about 8ys & couldn't be happier. He's wonderful, attentive, compassionate & all the characteristics of a exceptional Doctor.

Best doctor!!

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Only been a patient for a year but he is the best dr I've ever had! I am very picky with Drs and I hAve no complaints! He doesn't rush you, listens , and truly cares!

best gynecologist ever

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I love Dr. Roy! He is so kind, he listens to any concerns I have, he makes me feel comfortable and he really cares about his patients. I've been a patient for only 5 years, but I am so glad I found such an awesome doctor.

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Delivered both of my children with him. First delivery, he wasn't "on call" that night and came in anyway when the hospital called him. Second delivery, he came running back into the hospital to deliver me after he had already left. Followup discussions and visits in the hospital were fantastic. Always answered every question I had during regular gynecological checkup visits and obstetric visits. Staff is great with callbacks and answering questions. I see him mainly in the Southington office, but have utilized Southington and New Britain offices. I absolutely adore Dr. Roy and would recommend him to anyone.

Best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on January 20th, 2013

Doctor Roy is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He is caring, thoughtful, compassionate and understanding. His knowledge and experience are outstanding. I love having him as my doctor. He continues to help me with all aspects of my health. Thank you Dr. Roy.

The best!!

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Dr Roy has delivered both of my children. Always goes out of his way , is knowledgable ,courteous, and has a way of making you feel comfortable I would definitely recommend him! They don't get any better than this!

Good Dr - BAD PRACTICE

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I had one baby under Dr. Roy's care. I called the on-call doctor during my third trimester with suicidal thoughts. The on-call doctor said "This couldn't wait until Monday?" I said, "Sure, it can wait until Monday. I just hope I don't cut the baby out before then," and I hung up. No one called me back. No one tried to help me. I took myself to the ER. I no longer feel safe or comfortable staying with his practice if that is how I am treated.

Wonderful!

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Delivered my baby at NBG! Came in on Saturday morning I was getting discardged to see if I had any questions! Stayed late after shift to deliver me so I didn;t have someone that I didn't know! Just fantastic !

First baby

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Great doctor! Very caring and polite.

Posted on September 15th, 2017