Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerardo Andriulli MD
Dr. Gerardo Andriulli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with other offices in Riverside, RI and Warwick, RI (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Andriulli is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc and Highpoint Treatment Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerardo Andriulli has 5 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Gerardo Andriulli has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Gerardo Andriulli has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Andriulli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Highpoint Treatment Center
37 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Gerardo Andriulli Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gerardo Andriulli's office for more information.
144 Waterman St Providence, RI : (401) 829-5345
610 Wampanoag Trl Riverside, RI : (401) 431-9870
2756 Post Rd Warwick, RI : (401) 691-6000
850 Waterman Ave East Providence, RI : (401) 434-4999
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gerardo Andriulli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.