Dr. Gerardo Bueso Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gerardo Bueso?

Highly recommended

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Very knowledgeable doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. The only thing I don't like is the wait time, but other than that I highly recommend him.

Great Doctor who Cares

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr. Bueso is very thorough with his work, sometimes seems like he test you a lot, but he is always looking out for your benefit. Highly recommend him for care.

Really good doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2015

This is my second review and I've had a positive experience with both the doctor and his assistant - My recommendation- this is an office that is trying. Don't praise a doctors assistant over a doctor. Any one can have an opinion but they are both very good and you are doing nobody any favors by rating one against the other online. Everybody loses please don't do it.

Not A Kid Friendly Office

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Buesos for 3 years. I have had a pretty good over all experience except today which has forever changed my opinion of his office and staff. I have a 13 month old and occasionally cannot find a sitter for my various doctors appts. Today, was the first time I brought her to Dr Buesos. I made the first appointment of the afternoon thinking I would be able to get in and out. I was waiting for 30-45 minutes in the lobby before being called back. I told the nurse who worked me up that my daughter was about to get grumpy and she told me I had several people in front of me... Which I am completely fine with waiting my turn. So its almost an hour and fifteen minutes after my appointment time when a front desk associate comes into the room and rudely gripes me out and asks if I can quite my crying baby because everyone can hear her. I'm finally seen by the doctor which took less than 2 minutes. I then go to get my blood work done and am told by a fellow patient that she heard the front desk staff complaining and talking about me and my daughter. She then tells me that Dr Bueso does not like children in his office. I am still going to be using Dr Bueso as my endocrinologist but I thought I might give a heads up to my fellow mothers that this office and staff is not baby friendly. I would recommend making appointments with the PA Natalie, she is awesome :)

I think he is a fine doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2014

I'm reading some very negative reviews. I think his office staff is nice. If you go at certain times there will be a long wait. If your someone who does not know how to help your self with your own research and you need someone TO HOLD YOUR HAND than I'm not sure he is the doctor for you. But if you use your brain and work with him in a partnership than he could be of help. He is quick to move on but I think he's plugged in.

Lack of communication and professionalism

Posted on June 5th, 2014

This review is based on several years be follow up by Dr Bueso. In overall the experience was not good. I am a doctor too. Every time he seems eager to order labs and x rays to use his facilily.He did not inform any lab reports or thyroid biopsy report unless I called several times and sometimes the call was not returned. I informed his office that I would get thyroidectomy and he never saw me in hospital. Ent doctor was surprised that my endo did not visit me and he corrected lab abnormalities ( I got low calcium after surgery). A week after surgey , I went to f/u appt and Dr Bueso gave me a script for thyroid med and told me to return to see him in 6 months despite the tsh was over 50 . He suggested "tsh would get normal over time that no need to worry." I returned to work extremely tired and my coworker suggested to take double the med which helped me. I returned to his practice as he recommended . on last visit after I did labs and I was concerned about fatigue and overweight. He told everything was normal and my proble was due menopause and should be on hormonal replacement and gave the instructions to his PA . After he left the room. I asked to review the labs, to my surprise the glycohemogobin was high (prediabetes) and my vitamin d was low. I stopped trying to justify his lack of professionalism. He held information that I know its importance for prevention of other illness. By the way my fatigue was due another illness and nothing related to menopause.

He does not listen and his staff is even worse

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Ive gone to Dr. Bueso's office since I was 15yrs old I am now 19yrs old. After today though I will not be going back though. First off he has the worst staff ever! You can even tell him this so he can address the problem with his staff but he will not even let you finishing sharing your concern! This happened today at my visit. I wanted to let him know how his staff failed to send my bloodwork to the hospital I was going to get blood out, I had called his staff and they assured me they would send the bloodwork. When I got there at 8 am though the lab at the hospital had no bloodwork for me! I called Dr.Buesos office and was assured that it would be sent right away but after 2 hrs and 3 other calls later with his rude staff THE PAPER FOR THE BLOODWORK STILL WAS NOT SENT!!!!!!!! Finally the lady at the hospital that was going to take my blood out called the staff herself and within SECONDS the paper was sent!!! Today I told Bueso about the incident and he did not let me finish!! He said "oh well you will just come to get the blood out here!" I told him I would not drive all the way to his office when I have laboratories closer to my house. He then said he would give me the paper and also he told me I was going to lose it though! I told him I did not care I just wanted the paper in my hands and he assured me I would. Then When I got ready to leave I was told by his horrible staff I could not get it! I am sooooo done with this rude doctor and even ruder staff!!! He also never stays long enough talking to the patient. He just tells you "this is your medicine see you next time!" I have not seen him longer than 5 minutes at most! It is not worth going here at all!!! I am paying for a service that I had to struggle so much to get it done correctly!! but I am very glad to say I will not anymore!! GOOD BYE FOREVER DR.BUESO!!!!!!

unprofessional

Posted on November 6th, 2012

I was completely misdiagnosed and the staff never called to inform me of my test results after going to the lab to confirm his diagnosis (which was entirely fals) After waiting several weeks I then had to personally call the lab themselves since the staff never returned my phone call. The lab had to then fax my results to a different doctor who informed me there was nothing wrong with me and that the test results concluded I was normal and healthy. I was very grateful, but upset that I had waiting three weeks thinking I had diabetes and several other things wrong with me when I am 125lbs. It was very upsetting. When I called the doctor again the nurse informed me I was taking up too much of her time and that sometimes doctor's misdiagnose and that I should have never retrieved the lab results without consulting with them first. I would not recommend this doctor whatsoever, I was very disturbed and displeased by the lack of professionalism.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

HORRIBLE...................STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR MILL OPERATION.....IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY WITH THIS GUY

life saver

Posted on June 4th, 2012

I when very sick and he save my lefe he is a REALLY GOOd doctor

Be prepared to wait forever....and ever....and ever....

Posted on January 4th, 2012

The wait is just ridiculous. Is this a minor emergency room? Why would they over pack their schedule so tight if there is only one doctor seeing patients. Due to the fact that there is only one doctor...he speed diagnosis you...he is in and out of the room in 5 minutes. I have gotten better treatment and care from his P.A. who is truly wonderful. I don't want a full hour visit but at least let me ask questions before you run out of the room.Most of the staff was nice....except the young lady at the front window has no manners. HIPAA law should be enforced more because she shouts out patients' information across the waiting area. I also dislike seeing her drink from her big plastic cup and take big gulps and eat food while answering phones or speaking to patients....just not very professional in my opinion. I also dislike the way she kept referring to her coworkers as "her staff...for example "one of my girls is not here"?? Excuse me "your girls"??? She is just a front desk clerk....the staff is Dr.Bueso's....those arrogant comments along with shouting TRANSLATE....insults me and I'm not even ethnic. Send her to some sort of employee training PLEASE!!!!!!!! I miss his last receptionist dearly....anyhow...if it weren't for the long wait time and unneccessary exams ordered, I'd come back to see his wonderful P.A...but instead I'm finding a doctor with a good attitude!

crazy office staff, rude manager

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Excellent doctor but speeds through the rooms, use to sit there and listen, now just sort of rushes through the procedures because he is so overbooked! His office manager is extremely rude and I've had to deal with her arrogance several times, I've also noticed how bad she treats the front office employees, and patients. Several times I have heard her tell employees to tell me she is not there when it comes to discussing one of the billing errors they have done. This clinic is more like a crazy emergency room, and everyone is in a hurry. I think it is all due to over booking of patients, because at times there are no chairs available to even sit in. The wait time, and the crazy office staff has lead me to find a new doctor where things are a bit more organized and a doctor who is willing to listen and sit there to discuss my health problems, not run out the door during our conversation.